slider

3/7/16

DIY Watercolor Mini Album

You just can't go wrong with mini albums in my opinion! They are so fun and easy to make and I just love that you can create them in any fashion you want - messy or simple, crazy or plain! Anything goes! Today, I have a quick video for you showing you how to create your own DIY watercolor mini album! All you really need is some paper, paints, stamps and a few of your favorite photos! This simple album is perfect for those times when you want to get messy with your watercolors!
For this album, I used some of my favorite photos + a few favorite stamps and created a unique and colorful album! Every album will be unique and of course, it would be the perfect gift for a loved one or friend!

I hope you enjoy this simple video and I hope I inspire you to create your own watercolor mini album! Have fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Loove it! so simple yet so cute! I´ll try something similar, thanks for so much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete