slider

3/18/15

February Project Life Album: Part II


Yippee!! My February Project Life album is finished and on my bookshelf!  I really really loved the 4x4 size from February, and I actually even had a little withdrawal when I started putting my March Project Life album together!  The 4x4 is just such a fun size!  The majority of my photos are square anyway, so most of them were on my camera just waiting to be printed.  I think my favorite part of this album is having full spread photos (that span the width and height of the album).

Here is a look at the end of my February Project Life book!  
You can see a video of the first part of my book on the Studio Calico blog if you are interested.  





I included lots of extra pieces, like tags, in my book!!  Adding in different elements of size is super fun!



I also included lots of fun cards, Valentine's extras and other memorabilia that I had collected throughout the month.  I love that these special cards are part of our memories!




I got creative here, and added in a few of my favorite new recipes using interactive flaps (quick tutorial coming to the Big Picture Classes blog soon)!!  Yum!






And what album of mine would be complete without a collage of some sort??! :)
These photos all feel on the last week of the month while my husband and I were away on vacation.  As you can see, I took quite a few and I knew there was no way they were going to fit into my album as individual photos.  I used my favorite, Picmonkey.com, to create two collages and then added them in as a double spread collage!  I'll most likely create a photo book or mini album from these photos, but I love that they are in this book as well!!  


Such a cute little chunky book!!  
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed this little walk down February's memory lane with me!!  I'm so enjoying this new monthly Project Life process and I thank you so much for following along and for all of your encouraging words!! 

xoxo


8 comments:

  1. It's so lovely Stephanie! I love those full pictures too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that little flip-up recipe card! Might have to borrow that idea ;)

    I absolutely swoon over all your pages, but I can't seem to get the page protector/non-page protector look going in my album. You definitely have a knack for mixing and matching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your creativity, always a pleasure to watch your PL projects <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, I adore your style....so light but at the same time full of colors and energy...
    You are a great inspiration for all crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Looking forward to the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Un álbum precioso Stephanie, me encanta el corazón en la mano. Yo intento acabar el mio del invierno con bolsillo, antes de que acabe el invierno (21 de marzo) ¿seré capaz?. Besos desde Barcelona

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so inspired! I want my PL to be "touchable" and not all under plastic. Thank you for the inspo!!

    ReplyDelete